What's new

memzey's mixes

UPDATE

Just cracked open the first @memzey recipe which is the berry bonanza. I vaped it on the Rye RDA at 70w.

Off the bat this is the best mix I've ever been able to achieve by a mile (well, the best one I've done using someone else's recipe and advice :14:). The blackcurrant flavours, dark and deep and nicely balanced predominate. The vape is very refreshing but also has the tangy sweetness you'd expect from these type of fruits. I don't pick up the Raspberry in the mix (which is probably my fault) which might be my taste buds or I mixed it too low. The forest fruits can be detected at the bottom of the berry overload.

Overall, an absolutely banging eliquid I added a bit of koolada, which has worked a treat and gave me the cool flavour I was seeking. I'll be making this up in industrial quantities - I wish I'd made more to start with now - as it fits my 'all day vape' requirements perfectly.

A massive hat tip to Memzey and thanks for the help.

I've got three more eliquids still on the steep - Club Tropicana by Memzey, my own coconut/lime/berry effort and a blackcurrant/cheesecake/ something mix inspired by the advice from @zouzounaki and @Simon G I'll let you know how they turn out.

When threads come and go so fast, it's always nice to hear an update, nice one :)

Glad to hear it worked out for you @Smokeandsteam ! You should be fine to mix up reasonable sized batches of that as I don't think anything it fades particularly badly. As it works quite well off the shake though, I tend to mix it in 50ml bottles myself.

I’ve nearly finished the first batch (even my Mrs likes it, so she’s starting on it as well). I’m going to mix up another 50ml.

Thanks for the recipes @memzey! It’s sooo cool when you make it yourself and it actually tastes nice!

@memzey

I'll need to get the concentrates for your berry bonanza but thought you might like to try one I've been working on for a long time. I think I've finally cracked what I want by adding the sweet strawberry and sweet raspberry as I've been trying to use concentrates instead of sweetener as I detest all sweetners.

Screenshot_20201110-141741_Vape Tool.jpg

The ripe and sweet strawberry are both capella but the app doesn't show that.

Looks yummy @Gitchy but I can't taste strawberry I'm afraid so no good for me! How's the TW blackcurrant by the way? I have an unofficial boycott of their stuff going on as I find their stores horribly overpriced on everything!

Looks yummy @Gitchy but I can't taste strawberry I'm afraid so no good for me! How's the TW blackcurrant by the way? I have an unofficial boycott of their stuff going on as I find their stores horribly overpriced on everything!

You can't really taste the strawberry in this anyway, it's very dark fruit oriented but the strawberry does give it a tang. The TW blackcurrant is good, very ribena like but the cap silverline is similar so you can sub that out most of the time for it. I only use the TW as I bought loads of it one time so will probably change this to cap silverline later down the line anyway as the TW is overpriced.

The TW Blackcurrant was rated best Blackcurrant concentrate for a while
There might be better ones now.
I'm reluctant to deal with TW as well.

Very nice looking recipe @Gitchy - I've got most of the ingredients in in so am tempted to give that one a go. I've got a few of memzey's and my own to taste and test first but will add this one to the 'to try' list.

Very nice looking recipe @Gitchy - I've got most of the ingredients in in so am tempted to give that one a go. I've got a few of memzey's and my own to taste and test first but will add this one to the 'to try' list.

Thanks man. Please let me know if you do try it as I don't really have anyone to try my mixes. Gave the missus a toot today and she said it's sickly, which is good as that's what I was going for. Wanted a strong, sweet juice as my tastebuds are wrecked.

Back
Top Bottom