What's new

Mead

Check flavour reviews before getting honey, one of the flavour house's options gives a cat piss vibe. Can't remember which off the top of my head but think it might be TFA.

do note that there are a lot of really good honey flavours .. but ALL of them (because of one of the flavouring compounds) do leave a room note smell of a cross somewhere between old ladies underpants and cats piss

use with caution

I vaguely remember FA honey as really nice when used at a very small percentage.. I should of taken more notes :)

If I recall correctly I made a bottle of FA honey at 10% and used that in recipes at 1% for medium strength honey taste.

May be worth having that in mind whilst experimenting with honey.

Few decent honeys about but be aware, they nearly all smell of cat piss when vaped! Needs to be used at very low percentage (0.7% or below) otherwise you will get complaints from anyone around you! (I know this from experience)

As for wine, Flavor West Red Wine is a good one but gives you a very dry mouth feel. Needs mixing with a fruit that gives a juice mouth feel to balance it.

Edit* Ninja'd by ZT on the cat piss! I should read all replies first!

As much as I like vaping Cotswold Vapours Show me the Honey, the constant comments from the wife that the house "smells like that fiesta we bought off an incontinent pensioner" wears a bit thin.

Back
Top Bottom