What's new

Making Custard In Bulk (with or without Nic?)

Try over flavouring a juice and see how harsh it is or can be on the throat.
I tend to end up with 18-25% overall flavourings dependant on what im using.

I never have even 10%. I’ve been increasing the amount of concentrate the last couple of batches, but still usually about 8% would be the max even with a complex one.

No, I don’t really like vapour that’s too sweet. I do use caramel, fig, butterscotch etc which make it sweet enough for me.

Try over flavouring a juice and see how harsh it is or can be on the throat.
I tend to end up with 18-25% overall flavourings dependant on what im using.

Glad you mentioned this. Some of my mixes have been tasting quite bland but then I look at the % and nothing is above 15% most between 8% - 12%.

Then I remember reading somewhere that some of the ‘premium’ juices you find it the shops are around 20-25% plus a few of them then add sweetener. Could this be true?

Maybe I need to mix a few up with higher % and see. I tried to stay below 20% cause some have said “flavours mute above it” “there is not difference” “juice turns out too harsh” those are some of the things I’ve heard.

A lot depends on the brands and the flavours themselves.

My tobacco mix is 25%, but I recently found a good recipe for the Holy Grail of eliquids for the Arab community, Double Apple Shisha, and this uses a total of 4% of Inawera flavourings and is very strong.

A lot depends on the brands and the flavours themselves.

My tobacco mix is 25%, but I recently found a good recipe for the Holy Grail of eliquids for the Arab community, Double Apple Shisha, and this uses a total of 4% of Inawera flavourings and is very strong.

Double Apple is my fav shisha flavour. It’s the only one I smoke (occasionally)

Mind sharing that holy grail.

Double Apple is my fav shisha flavour. It’s the only one I smoke (occasionally)

Mind sharing that holy grail.

Yes, it's no secret, I found it on Reddit:

INW Bahraini Apple 1.5%
INW Apple Shisha 2%
INW Mint 0.5%

Apparently it takes 3 months to order from Egypt, and it's $20 shipped for 30ml from the US so a lot of people are desperate for a DIY mix.

One guy practically offered to have sex with me when he tried it.

LOL.

Thanks - now to find somewhere to get those concentrates in the UK

Oh... how long you steeping it for?

Edit: strange to see mint in there. I don’t think there is actual mint in double Apple shisha not that I can taste anyway.

I also buy my double Apple shisha from Egypt.. I travel there frequently so always pick some up on the way home. Lovely stuff

I haven't steeped it at all, I've no idea if it will improve with steeping.

Yes, it's no secret, I found it on Reddit:

INW Bahraini Apple 1.5%
INW Apple Shisha 2%
INW Mint 0.5%

Apparently it takes 3 months to order from Egypt, and it's $20 shipped for 30ml from the US so a lot of people are desperate for a DIY mix.

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/DIY/flavo...sha/shisha-apple-inawera-flavour-concentrates
Try this place they do one on your list among the 62 they already stock.
Very reasonably priced aswell.
Craig is the mixologist and if they intend to continue stocking inawera im sure if you speak with him he may add the other two or place a special order for you.
Hes a top guy.

Back
Top Bottom