What's new

Made some liquid and it came out horrible, what am i doing wrong?

how much did you mix. 10ml, 50ml, 100ml
what vg/pg ratio
did you add nicotine 7.2 or 18mg nic shot

I mixed doughnut, with chocolate, and marshmellow,
If i remember rightly, you asked elsewhere about coconut?
I have one I mix and love, but it needs 4, preferably 6 weeks steep. Getting some concentrates to replenish what the misses has demolished. Easy though.
Capella vanilla custard, i use v2 which some here dont like but i do, you could use V1 though, at 10%, INW Coconut shisha 5% and FA Fresh cream 3%. I mix a 65 VG and 35 PG but whatever you like really.
Nice vape.

10 ml, i didnt add any nicotine as i wanted to try it first

So, in total, did you have 1ml of concentrates in the bottle? So you'd end up with a 10% amount of flavourings?
Bakery flavours do take a while to blend in, so a first taste test isn't going to be that great. Leave it in the cupboard for a couple of weeks and try it again and you should get some better tastiness.

I think the doughnut type flavours don’t agree with some people. I find them rank, they taste like yeasty cardboard to me, but some people seem to get a doughnut flavour from it. FA cookie on the other hand, is excellent for me. With butterscotch and coconut it’s one of the best things.

Only when it is full do you vape it, realise it is THE best vape EVER and you can never recreate it :D

This is so true, I have a 500ml bottle that just recently I cracked open and tried it after realising it’s just about full. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever mixed after 6 mins months or so of random development!

Back
Top Bottom