What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Made some liquid and it came out horrible, what am i doing wrong?

might be a good idea to tell everyone what makes and percentages you used.
have you let it steep or trying straight away.

Well....... donut can taste waxy and play-doh-ish(although play-doh tastes nowt like it smells.... dont try this at home kids:2thumbsup:;)....... Marshmallow...... well a bit sweetness and thickness is it really...... and as for chocolate...... well that never goes well does it

leave it six weeks if its still grim whack it in your 'random' bottle......... and we've all got one of them... yes?

Well....... donut can taste waxy and play-doh-ish(although play-doh tastes nowt like it smells.... dont try this at home kids:2thumbsup:;)....... Marshmallow...... well a bit sweetness and thickness is it really...... and as for chocolate...... well that never goes well does it

leave it six weeks if its still grim whack it in your 'random' bottle......... and we've all got one of them... yes?
Yes we have.
Just curious though do i continue to add to my random bottle or have i got to try vaping it at some point?

Detail your ingredients list including quantities and brands of flavourings or it will be impossible to help.
DX frosted Doughnut, dx milk chocolate, i think the marshmellow was just plain from darkstar vapor, 0.5 % doughnut, 0.3% chocolate, 0.2 # marshmellow

Back
Top Bottom