What's new

Lucemill one shot concentrates problem

Amnelka

Postman
Hi all,

I bought a few concentrates from Lucemill, mixed and...

Seems like 2 of them taste rather unpleasant. Grape Ice and Mango Ice have a bit chemical taste. Mixed in circa 13% (within advised ratio) and as they should be similar to Fantasi liquids I had rather high expectations.

Do you think that the ratio was too high and I should put more VG or maybe just let it breathe for some time? Or maybe give them few days more (still rather fresh)?

Thanks for your answers!

I treat chemical taste like gas.
Shake and vent then vape to test and repeat if needed.
Breathing mutes flavour.

Hi all,

I bought a few concentrates from Lucemill, mixed and...

Seems like 2 of them taste rather unpleasant. Grape Ice and Mango Ice have a bit chemical taste. Mixed in circa 13% (within advised ratio) and as they should be similar to Fantasi liquids I had rather high expectations.

Do you think that the ratio was too high and I should put more VG or maybe just let it breathe for some time? Or maybe give them few days more (still rather fresh)?

Thanks for your answers!

Hi, you should be ok at 13%...but then again it maybe a touch to high..for your personal preference...I go in at 10% n work up if required.
Shake and steep for a couple of weeks...as you say your mix is still fresh......time is key.
If your on FB head over there n join the Lucemill group...n have a gander at what others are mixing at

Last edited:
Cheers for responses! Will see how it goes. Regarding concentrate ratio I'm usually around 20% unless concentrate is really strong. As this was the first time with these one shots i didn't want to go too crazy

Back
Top Bottom