What's new

Lubrisolve concentrates

fig 3%, licorice 1%, anise 0.5%.

A lot of mine have tobaccos in then which dark star don’t have unfortunately.

word of warning, i tried their pinkman to see how it compared to my usual VRU version, holy shit their stuff is damn potent, mixed it at 15% in an 80/20 mix, now with the the VRU stuff its spot on near enough straight away, lubrisolves however, i nearly burnt the nostril hairs on smelling it, i had to adjust everything and i ended up with 400ml of juice, as opposed to my usual 200ml of VRU, so if you are using this stuff i reckon even at 10% its strong.

i think im going to stop being a cheap ass and just get all my one shots from place like @Dripworx,

I just figured out what the god damn taste is in their pinkman its bloody aniseed, im no sure if im that keen on theirs and ive mixed up a shit load of it aswell, oh well ill force myself to start enjoying it,

@Sp3ckyh0td0g81 I've had heisenberg pinkman blue slush and red astaire steeping for over a week and they are not too good. They all taste very similar. Sweet as hell.
I mixed them at 15% maybe it was too much but still I can't imagine them tasting much better however you do it.

Last edited:
@Sp3ckyh0td0g81 I've had heisenergy pinkman blue slush and red astaire steeping for over a week and they are not too good. They all taste very similar. Sweet as hell.
I mixed them at 15% maybe it was too much but still I can't imagine them tasting much better however you do it.
im just going to have to power through and see how they go after a week or so, i cant bring myself to fling away that amount of juice even if it was cheap as hell to make, if only i liked aniseed more, dont know if theres anything you can add to it to make it any better ?

Back
Top Bottom