What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lubrisolve concentrates

I mixed up four concentrates today.
I've had a wee taster of a couple of them and they were very very sweet. I'm going to go back to them in a couple of days.

Today the Heisenberg tastes like cheap sweet bubblegum like you get out of one of those dispensing machines in a plastic egg. With a whiff of aniseed.
Very sweet and not enjoyable.
I can't imagine it improving too much.

Also the VG is extra thick. I know it is supposed to be, but my 80/20 mixes have a very syrupy consistency. More than any I have bought in the past from anywhere.

All 4 mixes smell the same to me. I don't have high hopes for them.

I’m a lover of Heisenberg but usually use heisenblag from vru and it’s a shake and vape. Not sure why yours tastes bad [emoji20]

Yeah I've heard heisenblag is the one to go for. Heisen from onepoundeliquid was my adv for a while and I enjoyed it, I heard heisenblag was very similar to that. This is nothing like it at all.
I will be using vru next time for sure.
Still it was only 2 quid each concentrate so no biggie. The others might be better

I got 5 at 1.92 for 15ml and 30ml for 3.60 or so. I think.
Maybe it's just me though you know how it is. Some people would no doubt rave about it being the best juice in the world ever. Tastes just like that bubblegum!
:puke:

I got 5 at 1.92 for 15ml and 30ml for 3.60 or so. I think.
Maybe it's just me though you know how it is. Some people would no doubt rave about it being the best juice in the world ever. Tastes just like that bubblegum!
:puke:

I will send you a 30ml if vru to try on Wednesday if you want. Let me know your nic level

give me a recipe to try using darkstar concentrates to save me being lazy and buying one shot concentrates i never am able to find simple recipies that dont involve me buying 8 different bottles,

2% fuji apple, 2% caramel, 1% cookie, 0.25% cardamom.

3% mandarin (or grapefruit), 2% vienna cream

Back
Top Bottom