What's new

Lubrisolve concentrates

only tried 2

their cookies n cream is very nice a little strong and a bit dry from the biscuit but very nice mixed with other things for drinking nights -sorry cant share mixes bud- but it takes a long time to steep say 1 1/2 month till gets golden

their strawberry sucks tbh even at 4 month

only tried 2

their cookies n cream is very nice a little strong and a bit dry from the biscuit but very nice mixed with other things for drinking nights -sorry cant share mixes bud- but it takes a long time to steep say 1 1/2 month till gets golden

their strawberry sucks tbh even at 4 month
Wrong concentrates mate I'm talking about there new premium section not the normal concentrates [emoji5]

Last edited:
I've ordered some of the premium concentrates so I will tell you what I think later this week :)
Heisenberg
Pinkman
Red Astaire
Blue Slush
Hurricane
Koolada

15ml bottles for £1.92 can't be bad right, perfect when you just want to test.

£3.92 for 30ml is a cracking price, if you're mixing at 15% you'll get roughly 200ml of juice for that money not bad im sorely tempted to get some ordered

£3.92 for 30ml is a cracking price, if you're mixing at 15% you'll get roughly 200ml of juice for that money not bad im sorely tempted to get some ordered
You can get 30ml of flavour art from dark star for about the same price and mix it at 5%.

You can get 30ml of flavour art from dark star for about the same price and mix it at 5%.
give me a recipe to try using darkstar concentrates to save me being lazy and buying one shot concentrates i never am able to find simple recipies that dont involve me buying 8 different bottles,

Back
Top Bottom