What's new

Looking for that Cherry

Syderfex

Postman
Hi All, Im hoping someone could recommend that bingo perfect cherry concentrate.
Im in the process of mixing a beautiful tobacco mix (Montecristo No. 3 cigar), sometime back I was given a spot on cherry concentrate, but time been time and all that I slung the bottle without keeping the label.
I do love a good cherry cigar mix, but I have tried a cherry concentrates in the past but they just taste like Tunes.I have no records of what I have used as I started mixing in the early days and its only now Im more savvy with mixing do I keep detailed notes, so if anyone can suggest a Cherry concentrate that is close as damn to cherries you can get I would be more than grateful to you.

Thanks

:51:

Oh dear God PLEASE someone answer this ape's question, because I've never been able to find anything close to cherry flavoured cherry concentrate!!!

I found inaweras sweet cherry the best, their cherry is also decent, but as always taste is subjective

A good cherry is rockinghorse shit, I've been here a few years now and this is something that comes up. The only recipe I know for a reasonable cherry is a mix of cherries. Can't divulge what as @pfvapes would string me up, enough to say that it can't be mixed in high quantities as it deteriates and can't be done in high concentration as it tastes shit. It's only a subtle flavour so needs to be a part of something.

This would explain why it is so difficult to find a good Cherry, thanks for the input guys.But unperturbed in my investigation I will keep looking, and of course should anything be half worthy will update. :22:

i tried to make a straight cherry juice, and the results were...vapable, but not great lol

Its looking like its easier to get crystal meth than a good cherry concentrate then :S

Oh dear God PLEASE someone answer this ape's question, because I've never been able to find anything close to cherry flavoured cherry concentrate!!!
there is an Amarena Cherry concentrate on this site but 1. its a french company although very cheap not factoring in shipping at £3.20 for 58ml :Dand 2. Would they work in e-liquid? maybe someone like @pfvapes could advise but its a great list of flavours

https://www.meilleurduchef.com/cgi/mdc/l/en/shop/food/food-flavourings/patisserie-flavourings.html

Back
Top Bottom