What's new

Looking for some good single flavour Fruit / Nut Concentrates.

Cap sweet strawberry is the one used in unicorn milk so might be worth starting there ;)

CAP ripe strawberry is a good stand alone imo, inw shisha good but better paired with cap sweet for me.

Asense pear from nom nomz is a good stand alone pear and they also do a fantastic strawberry and raspberry concentrate that's great alone at 10%

INW Raspberry is the best and you don't need loads in a mix.

Molinberry funky pineapple is good on it's own if you like a pineapple juice type flavour, otherwise I'd try inw pineapple.

As @Gitchy said above Molinberry Funky Pineapple is very good and so is Vape Trains Sugarloaf Pineapple which is my favourite especially when I mix the two together. FLV has a new Sweet Mango that is supposed to be excellent, I have just ordered it myself. Inawera Shisha Strawberry and their Raspberry Malina are very good as is their Pineapple. Wonder Flavors Island Mango is a cracker as is Jungle Flavors Honey Peach. SSA Raspberry Syrup and their Compote Cherry have great reviews. TPA Peanut Butter DX is better than their standard PB because it doesn’t fade. Vape Trains coconuts are both great as is FLV Sweet Coconut. I could go on but I don’t want to overwhelm you lol.

As @Gitchy said above Molinberry Funky Pineapple is very good and so is Vape Trains Sugarloaf Pineapple which is my favourite especially when I mix the two together. FLV has a new Sweet Mango that is supposed to be excellent, I have just ordered it myself. Inawera Shisha Strawberry and their Raspberry Malina are very good as is their Pineapple. Wonder Flavors Island Mango is a cracker as is Jungle Flavors Honey Peach. SSA Raspberry Syrup and their Compote Cherry have great reviews. TPA Peanut Butter DX is better than their standard PB because it doesn’t fade. Vape Trains coconuts are both great as is FLV Sweet Coconut. I could go on but I don’t want to overwhelm you lol.

Thanks for these gives me a few more options to check out.

What percentages are you mixing the 2 pineapples at mate? I like the funky on it's own but it does need help sometimes.

What percentages are you mixing the 2 pineapples at mate? I like the funky on it's own but it does need help sometimes.
In a recipe I used the MB Funky Pineapple @3.50% and the VTA Sugarloaf Pineapple @2.50% so that should give you some idea mate.

Just letting you know that a great mixer for most if not all of these fruit flavours is FLV Lemonade also VTA Fizzy Sherbet and the VTA Creaming Soda are good too. For an extra citrus twist you can use FLV Citrus Soda. Have a look in the flavour notes section of ELR and after reading other peoples flavour reviews scroll down to the part that says “most commonly used with” and there you will see a list of all of flavours that go well with your chosen concentrate. You can also check the recommended median percentages used in recipes or as a single flavour and their ratings. I would be lost without that place to be honest because of all the information it has.

Where best to find Percentages for "The Alchemists Cupboard"
Not much help in ELR or All the Flavours

Where best to find Percentages for "The Alchemists Cupboard"
Not much help in ELR or All the Flavours
Roughly between 3-8 and you'll not be far out.
TAC are English and ELR is predominantly American so you'll not find much info on there.

Back
Top Bottom