What's new

Looking for some good single flavour Fruit / Nut Concentrates.

FA butterscotch is very good. other ones i’ve tried have had off flavours like some of the caramel flavours i’ve tried.

it’s truly excellent if you blend it with INW horned toffee.

What ratio are you using ?

FA butterscotch is very good. other ones i’ve tried have had off flavours like some of the caramel flavours i’ve tried.

it’s truly excellent if you blend it with INW horned toffee.
I have found it good as well. I've mixed it equal parts with FA caramel and it's lovely, but very very sweet.

WTF is horned toffee?

I have found it good as well. I've mixed it equal parts with FA caramel and it's lovely, but very very sweet.

WTF is horned toffee?

we had a thread about this, i wasn’t sure when i bought it. but concluded it’s this:

upload_2021-8-4_17-40-33.jpeg

i really like it, would highly recommend it.

^^ Random AF. ^^

Love McCowans though, they're heroes.

Come to think of it, I think FA caramel is not unlike that highland toffee kind of taste. Horned toffee has been added to my wishlist.

^^ Random AF. ^^

Love McCowans though, they're heroes.

Come to think of it, I think FA caramel is not unlike that highland toffee kind of taste. Horned toffee has been added to my wishlist.

Not had that toffee in years.
Now i want some.

horned toffee is def worth picking up gents. it’s like FA caramel with the missing bits added, but no muddy off flavours.

i wasn’t sure about it, wonder how a polish flavour company would be making a highland toffee flavour concentrate but i think it’s popular in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom