Vape Superstore
What's new

Less throathit

Premier Ecigs
I’ve not tried honeysuckle so you may be right. But the first thing I noticed in that recipe is tfa vbic.

I always sub out tfa vbic for cap vbic at the same percentage. It’s less harsh and peppery to me.

Also have you tried steeping it? I’m always a bit nervous of vanilla recipes that claim to be SnV’s

Yep, I'd be steeping that for at least 2 weeks myself. Just the fact that there are a few different creams in there. I use VBIC up to 8% in some mixes and don't find it harsh if it's left long enough so I don't think it'll be that. I do get a hint of pepper sometimes mind you.

You could try a couple of drops of FA MTS per 10ml to try and smooth it out @instantlady doesn't always work but I find it ok with some of my fruit mixes.

Vape Green
I find the easiest way is to use a more conservative coil, whether stock or RTA.

I steep it for several weeks as I allways do with creams indeed. The MTS is a good idea, hadn’t thought of that yet. And I allways vape MTL with +1 ohms simply beacause I prefer it that way. I never have the pepper taste with TPA VBIC like some but will try subbing it. I heard 50% of people get the pepper taste. I on the other hand don’t taste certain strawberries. Thanks you all. Back to the lab...

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom