What's new

Last call for help!

Chefsvapour don't do those concentrates. Do you mean you got them from Chefs Flavours and they are by various manufacturers? If so, you should state who each one is from.

I don't know what you think "premium shop juice" is made with, but it's just the same basic diluents and flavourings that are available to all of us. If your recipe is good, your juice should be good.
Apologies yes, chefs flavour! Sorry!

TPA Fruit Circles - 9%
FA Fresh Cream - 3%
TPA Bavarian Cream 2%
TPA Dairy/Milk - 0.5%
FA Italian Lemon Sicily - 0.5%
TPA Sweet Cream - 3%
TPA Marshmallow - 2.5%

Apologies yes, chefs flavour! Sorry!

TPA Fruit Circles - 9%
FA Fresh Cream - 3%
TPA Bavarian Cream 2%
TPA Dairy/Milk - 0.5%
FA Italian Lemon Sicily - 0.5%
TPA Sweet Cream - 3%
TPA Marshmallow - 2.5%

Thanks. I think you should do as @mick brown says and get some premium one shots. If they have the same chemical/soap taste as your own attempts so far, there's either something wrong with your base ingredients or you have some kind of psychological thing going on that tells you they are not the same as shop bought.

Thanks. I think you should do as @mick brown says and get some premium one shots. If they have the same chemical/soap taste as your own attempts so far, there's either something wrong with your base ingredients or you have some kind of psychological thing going on that tells you they are not the same as shop bought.
Any recommendations for one shots? Dessert flavours preferred.

I should add I have vaped some nasty shop juices too but the only thing I can't vape is cinnamon flavoured juice or any juice with cinnamon flavour in it, other than that I'm good to vape even things I dislike, it's just the DIY's I've made are awful. In my previous help request I had some lovely people offer to send me a sample of their own juice from this forum, those were great too so it's not a mental thing I'm creating.

I'd like to see the VG nic eliminated as the potential problem here. It rings an alarm bell for me every time.
If none of those trusted brand flavourings are "off" then what else can it be?

I'd like to see the VG nic eliminated as the potential problem here. It rings an alarm bell for me every time.
If none of those trusted brand flavourings are "off" then what else can it be?
I'll mix up another batch Saturday and do more tests to try and identify the issue hopefully I figure it out.

Also ordered a bunch of one shots

To me, if the pg,vg, nic mix is ok, then it's gotta be down to flavourings. Are you SURE You are mixing the percentages you think you are? I only ask this as I accidentally added the percentages as ml (read the wrong column on my app) last weekend and it well didn't tastes too good shall we say.
If not, you have elimated the base ingredients so it must be with the flavourings.
Think one shots are the the way to go for now

Back
Top Bottom