What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Last call for help!

What is nicotine supposed to taste like, when vaping it with VG/PG and no flavouring?

also try no flavour mix. (vg,pg,nic) and see how that tastes...

nic has no real flavour, on its own its just a slightly acrid background note

also try no flavour mix. (vg,pg,nic) and see how that tastes...

nic has no real flavour, on its own its just a slightly acrid background note

The nicotine is VG
The flavours are all PG

What do you mean by try not to flavour mix?

make a small batch just nic n vg and test.
Oh okay. Now that I haven't tried, should I do:

NIC & PG
and one with
NIC & VG

Do I steep or shake and vape? What should I expect? What am I looking out for?

Sorry for the million questions

But wait it was fine doing VG, PG and NIC. Why would it be bad if I do it without one of the base ingredients when the taste of the base was ok? Happy to still do it, just curious.

its just a way of making sure you eliminate the bad stuff one by one, just flavour and vg with no nic etc. or try different flavours.
capella and flavour art are my go to's

Flavourings from chefs vapour.

Recipe used:
Moustache milk clone
Fruit Circles - 9%
Fresh Cream - 3%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Dairy/Milk - 0.5%
Italian Lemon Sicily - 0.5%
Sweet Cream - 3%
Marshmallow - 2.5%

Chefsvapour don't do those concentrates. Do you mean you got them from Chefs Flavours and they are by various manufacturers? If so, you should state who each one is from.

Is this what diy juice tastes like? Is it not possible to get that "premium" shop juice taste?

I don't know what you think "premium shop juice" is made with, but it's just the same basic diluents and flavourings that are available to all of us. If your recipe is good, your juice should be good.

Back
Top Bottom