What's new

Last attempt at home brew juice...

So how do one shots work? Are they just ready to be mixed with VG? VG+NIC?

It's intriguing that you can vape any commercial juice but no homemade considering commercial juices contain the exact same flavors you mix with. Only in higher concentrations and perhaps with more sweeteners. Maybe you could try a homemade juice mixed by someone else to rule out things in your process.

I was about to say the same thing about trying others diy juice. Pm me m8 and I'll fire over some of my well steeped diy juice. Don't take this the wrong way but I think some of your issues could be because you know it's your diy juice and in your mind you've already decided it's shite before vaping it.

Cheers

Gaz

If all my juice had an unpleasant chemical taste, I would want to know which of my ingredients was introducing the flavour.
First I would vape a few drops of vg, then the pg then I would mix a small nic base without flavours.
Then I would be mixing all my flavours as single flavours at different strengths.
You would then know where the bad flavour was coming from, whether it is comming from one or more of your ingredients or it is in your imagination.

Once you have made a bunch of single flavour mixes and found your prefered strength of flavour for these single flavours, you can make a bunch of flavour blends either mixed in bottles or just straight into your dripper a few drops of this that and the next thing as the next step in coming up with recipes that you like.

I will second the shout for using scales. I paid £8 ish from evilbay, they measure to 0.01grm. Admititadly ive only made 2 different recipes but both have turned out nice.
IMHO syringes are in no way ever going to be accurate enough.
My lastest test mix was only 10ml and 2 of the ingredients are only at 0.1grm . . . . . . 3 day steep and it aint half bad.
Anyway, just my thoughts as a newbie mixer

Moo

Back
Top Bottom