What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Last attempt at home brew juice...

in that case, koolada in everything should short things out....

Lol funnily enough among the bajillion trials I've had the best tasting one was watermelon and koolada. Still had that god awful chemical taste but it was bearable!

Lol funnily enough among the bajillion trials I've had the best tasting one was watermelon and koolada. Still had that god awful chemical taste but it was bearable!
yup...

Couldn't say what to try though, if it helps (it wont) I'm not a fan of any of my diy that isn't a custard base. This could is most likely because I have spent all my time and efforts on custard and found what works for me.

What juices are you vaping (non diy) normally?

yup...

Couldn't say what to try though, if it helps (it wont) I'm not a fan of any of my diy that isn't a custard base. This could is most likely because I have spent all my time and efforts on custard and found what works for me.

What juices are you vaping (non diy) normally?

I'm absolutely in love with moustache milk by Charlie's Chalk Farm but hand on heart I could vape 90% of vendor juice even if it's a taste I don't like I'm ok with it. Really not picky (so imagine how bad my DIY tastes lol)

What tanks are you using? Some tanks enhance flavours more than others, maybe you need to try a different setup?

Daz

What tanks are you using? Some tanks enhance flavours more than others, maybe you need to try a different setup?

Daz

Got a bunch of drippers, my go to dripper is the goon but my daily set up is the griffin 25 RDTA. Both work fine with standard store juice?

I'm finding the claim that you have a sensitive palette and your comment about watermelon and koolada a little at odds. :D

Get scales man [emoji6]
If it'll fix my current problem trust me I would [emoji23] I can't justify spending any more £ on DIY equipment that I will never use.

I have a magnetic mixer - (to allow juice to mix properly because clearly the human hand is not enough and this might help with the homogenisation phase)

ultrasound cleaner - (to help speed up steep time which I used once then realised they don't taste good either way so now it's used to clean my equipment/ tanks lol)

shed load of other crap I don't use. Scales won't hurt to add to the collection I suppose [emoji29]

Back
Top Bottom