What's new

Keeping the liquids right?

hilfiger

Postman
I have a air tight boxes. Normally it used for food.

http://plast-team.com/product/airtight-box-5-l/

Can I put all my DIY liquids in that box and keep it in dark place?

Someone told me that it will not be a good idea since you have different liquids in it. You will get bad taste liquids..... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]that's sounds really crazy in my world.

So how do you guys keep your liquids.?

Stuffed in a cupboard, or on PC desk, worktop, spare box juice was delivered in,doesn't stop SWMBO whinging about bottles everywhere.

whoever told you that you would get bad taste was talking out their ass.
mine are just kept on bench or in cardoard boxes on floor and as long as they are sealed with caps you wont get cross contamination.

As long as they are not in direct UV light then there shouldn't be a problem, like MrDJ said sounds like a lot of bull without the context of the conversation. I keep mine in a cupboard out of site just with their lids on and I have everything from menthol, to mangos sat next to each other for weeks on end with no problem.

I just keep all mine in a cupboard. On hot days where I am I open the door and let the cool air from the air con circulate through it.
Other than that I don't worry.

I keep mine in a little wooden box and have never had an issue - like said before as long as they capped bottles you will have no issue.

You can even just leave them on a shelf in a cupboard. Or even dotted about the house in various places. My other half is driven up he wall by 50ml bottles everywhere. If she finds this thread no doubt I’ll come home from work to find all my liquid bottles stored away in a plastic vacuum food storage box!

i just stick mine in the cupboard and just check em every now again till i feel that they have steeped enough then bottle em up in to 60ml bottles and put em in my vape drawer with my other juices that iam using..

Mine just sit in the high cupboard in the kitchen , all flavours sat together and never had cross contamination [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom