What's new

justvape 247 flavours review so far

kevin987

Initiate
Hi guys just wanted to drop a line saying I have just mixed a few flavours from justvape247

First of all I paid for all of them so there's no sponsorship or anything, I found a 20% discount code so that swayed me to spend a little with them I had never heard of them before but always open to trying new vendors.

My order consisted of the following

Blur slush menthol
Green slush menthol
Green diesel
Blood sucker
Red slush
Mango slush
Nerds original

And a bottle of vg having run out, all the prices were quite good expect the vg I use boots normally but even that wasn't too high. Initial smells were all positive maybe blue slush was hiding.

I mixed a bottle of each all at 70/30 these really need to steep as all have become tasteless in the 3 that I have tried already the mango smell great but have put them all away and will shake most days and leave for 2-3 weeks and come back and update this thread.

Delivery was fast and prompt and well packaged btw

Last edited:
Hi @kevin987, are these flavours from justvape/justflavours247? I can't find any reference to 247 Flavours apart from this company.

If they are, are they the PG- or VG-based ones, or some of each?

Looking forward to your results [emoji106]

Hi @kevin987, are these flavours from justvape/justflavours247? I can't find any reference to 247 Flavours apart from this company.

If they are, are they the PG- or VG-based ones, or some of each?

Looking forward to your results [emoji106]

HI Cindy yeah sorry it is justvape/justflavours247 rather then 247 Flavours my apologies.

all my concentrates were PG sorry for not putting this on the original post I will learn for next time.

Oreo cheese cake , bates serial killer have caught my eye might buy a 100ml tester ;)

anyone tried these ?

op u forgot to drop the discount code here :)

edit to add Buffalo bill serial killer flavour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom