What's new

INW tobacco smoke & prunes

zouzounaki

Olympian
Is anyone else using this concentrate? It’s excellent stuff. It’s a mixer for tobacco bases, along the same lines of dnb. But this one seems less nasty to cotton. It has a similarity to the dnb which is that it adds an unmistakable “fag like” quality but it also adds a kind of rich back note, which is reminiscent of dried fruit but also sometimes makes me think of chocolate.

It’s very strong, 0.5% is plenty. Tobacco puffers should definitely pick this up and give it a try.

I also have little space drop, which people online seem to describe as being along the same lines. I’ve yet to get my head round this one though and work out how to use it. To me it tastes like a blend of walnut and something else, with little or no tobacco note.

@Horrand you might find this one interesting.

Last time I had prunes was at primary school with custard to make you shite.......I have no plans to repeat the experience with the said fruit in ma vape.....fk that:)

You’re missing out @Rickster , it’s excellent. And nae skitters. They also have a smoked plum. It’s more “smoky” than “smoked”, if you get me.

Stupid tag didn't work for some reason...

I've not tried this but it sounds interesting, I do like what dnb does to a tobacco mix to give it that "dirty" quality. I've put myself on a flavour ban for a while but I've noted this for my next order.

Slightly off topic but recently I've been really enjoying an apricot tobacco mix with FA Apricot from this recipe here. A long steep at a month but really really worth the wait.

I have this tobacco smoke and prunes at 0.5% in the FA custard 2% and premium 1% with 1% vienna cream mix. It’s very very good, actually.

I must say, am I quite disappointed with Inawera tobaccos but I know they are held in very high esteem from so many known tobacco mixers that I must be missing the point, or they don't suit my vaping style. I can't be arsed to do single flavour testing, life's too busy for that, but I may have to otherwise I have 30 odd concentrates that will simply be thrown away unused one day.

I suppose it’s pretty subjective @Biochemist . There are quite a few FA tobaccos I like, yet most people seem to hate them.

It took me a while to come round to the inw flavours, as I picked up a couple of them a long while back and really didn’t get on with them, so had written them off a bit. They also have so many tobacco concentrates, there’s bound to be a few bumpers among them. There are quite a few I like to puff on their own and otherwise I’ll mostly
make simple blends with two or three concentrates. There are definitely a few that are meant as enhancers for blends and are a bit strange on their own (the tobacco smoke and primes being one).

Also a lot of them seem to share a distinctive base flavour, if you don’t like that then it would rule many of them out.

I do like most FA tobaccos I've tried apart from Desert Ship.

Currently, without looking in my drawer, I know I have the following sitting around, some used once, others not used at all.

Tobacco C
Tobacco Symphony
Dark for Pipe
Black for Pipe
Tobacco Kent
Burley
Flue cured
RYO
RY4

I have used AM4A a lot, and love it as a single flavour at 2.5% as well as in mixes. I have tried the RYs and didn't think much of them at all, which is unusual for me because I mostly vape RY4s and custards. Also have Dark Fire, Cavendish and Gold Ducat, all three of which I find disgusting.

I do like most FA tobaccos I've tried apart from Desert Ship.

Currently, without looking in my drawer, I know I have the following sitting around, some used once, others not used at all.

Tobacco C
Tobacco Symphony
Dark for Pipe
Black for Pipe
Tobacco Kent
Burley
Flue cured
RYO
RY4

I have used AM4A a lot, and love it as a single flavour at 2.5% as well as in mixes. I have tried the RYs and didn't think much of them at all, which is unusual for me because I mostly vape RY4s and custards. Also have Dark Fire, Cavendish and Gold Ducat, all three of which I find disgusting.

Black for pipe is one of my favourite concentrates. Solo at 3% or in a mix, love the stuff. The mix that @zouzounaki linked further up with it in is excellent too.

Back
Top Bottom