What's new

INW Classic for Pipe Black

Horrand

Postman
Got my INW order today and Classic for Pipe Black was the main reason to order direct. Now they don't advertise this as a NET, and I'm fairly certain it isn't a pure NET but the back of the package says "contains tobacco extract" which it doesn't mention on others, such as Vanilla for Pipe.

Mixed myself a 3% tester 70/30 VG/PG and was going to leave it at least overnight but you know how it is. I lasted a couple of hours.

First impressions. This is GOOD. You could definitely vape this standalone and be happy with the result. It's a little dark, a bit smokey and I'm picking up some sort of dark fruit in there too, possibly plum? I'm not sure.

I have this recipe mixed up where it is the main note. I'm going to leave the full 10 days before I try it.

@Simon G - I'll be interested to see what you think when yours arrives.

Edit: I've also emailed Chef's to see if they start carrying it, they've already got some of the for pipe range, hopefully they've get it in.

Last edited:
Just having a toot on the one day old 'vanilla for pipe'

It tastes a lot like vanilla milkshake, which is a bit odd but not unpleasant. It's a pretty strong taste at 3% and it's growing on me with every toot. Be interesting to see what happens after a week or two of sitting. I have it at 50/50 12mg and it's very smooth and sweet.

I'm going to try the black for pipe next and maybe mix a couple of ml of each together.

One day old 'Black for pipe' is really interesting. It doesn't really taste like anything else I've tried. It taste strong to me and I get a very tobacco-like aftertaste, I think it tastes quite plumy too @Horrand ..... it's a very satisfying flavour, the aftertaste is very 'rollie' to me.

I've stuck a couple of ml of each in another 10ml bottle to see what they are like together. :)

One day old 'Black for pipe' is really interesting. It doesn't really taste like anything else I've tried. It taste strong to me and I get a very tobacco-like aftertaste, I think it tastes quite plumy too @Horrand ..... it's a very satisfying flavour, the aftertaste is very 'rollie' to me.

I've stuck a couple of ml of each in another 10ml bottle to see what they are like together. :)

Interested to know how they play together. I'm really enjoying the Black for Pipe though.

I think a mate of mine will really like BFP, he enjoys the slightly dirtier stronger tobaccos... I'm gonna mix him up 10ml.

I think for me it will be most useful to adding a bit of a stronger tobacco note to some of the dessert tobaccos I like.

I think Id prefer both at 2% or even less though, they are both coming across as pretty pokey flavours to me in my corolla.

To anyone interested I heard back from Chef's. Sophie (pretty sure she answers all the emails because all correspondence I've ever had is from her) said she'll pass onto her manager and if there's enough interest they'll stock it.

They started stocking DIYFS Holy Grail RY4 after I emailed them so fingers crossed for this one from INW.

Back
Top Bottom