What's new

Inawera products

I use Caramel, Custard, Yes we Cheesecake, Coconut, Creme Brulee, Shisha Raspberry, Raspberry, Shisha Strawberry and Shisha Vanilla on pretty much a daily basis in a few different recipes. I've never got to the bottom of what Shisha is. I think its supposed to have a slight smoky taste, but I've never tasted it.
I've found as well that Inawera don't seem to need as much steeping time, that could just be me though.

Last edited:
I still use their Am4a alone at 2% now and again, @zouzounaki recommended it to me a while back, worth it.

Same, it is one of my favourite flavours for sure. Their Biscuit flavour is probably one of the best on the market as well. Vanilla shisha is a light vanilla cream, works very well to add some body and vanilla-ness which doesn't "go plastic". Been playing with black and dark for pipe but I am not convinced yet. Zouzounaki is a great proponent of smoke and prunes ;)

I have used the inawera flavours, Shisha orange @ 3% too strong but very nice. the shisha banana is very good too but about 6%. Caramel ... hmmm not sure yet ...

I just got some of their cactus and it is absolutely awesome.

Was a big fan of Digby's El Cadejo (cactus, Mexican berries and cream) and when I spotted it had to get some.

It's really fruity, a bit like a mix of honeydew, lychee and kiwi and adds a lot of moisture to a dry mix. It is nice on it's own but really brightens other fruits.

4% with 3% cap strawberry ripe, 2% cap raspberry and 3% cap sweet cream looks like becoming my ADV for a while.

Back
Top Bottom