What's new

Inawera products

Dezy

Postman
What do you lot think of Inawera concentrates ? I'm more interested in the individual flavours .. also I have noticed if using them it could be a big cost saving as most are recommended between 3% and 5% so you are getting more for your money so to speak.

I have only ever used their Pinkman ... err I mean Pink Panther, that is really good..IMHO better than the VV Pinkman.

Wondering if they are as good when it comes too individual flavours for making my own recipes ?

I would recommend them. If you buy direct they are pretty cheap too and always have good stuff in the sale for less than a quid a bottle.

I think the same as any of the other flavour companies ... some good flavours, some great flavours and some terrible flavours.

I use a few of them regularly like Spicy Biscuit, Shisha Vanilla, Yes we Cheesecake, Shisha Raspberry and Raspberry... but I think I have less Inawera than TPA, FA, FW etc.

Shisha Raspberry and Raspberry...

O.k I have to ask ..may make myself look dumb here ... but what the hell ..
What is "Shisha" I see it all the time but have not a single clue ... :oops:

O.k I have to ask ..may make myself look dumb here ... but what the hell ..
What is "Shisha" I see it all the time but have not a single clue ... :oops:

It's just the name of the flavour... inspired by shisha flavours I presume (inawera have a whole shisha range)... which is those indian bubble pipe things.

those 2 raspberries are my favouritre from any brand....

I use quite a few and as with all flavour brands you've got to sift through to find the ones you'll like and what ones work best in your mixes.
I like their lemon, blackcurrant, biscuit and vanilla the best but also use several others including their tobacco's.

...and yeah.... "Yes we Cheesecake" is a silly name too, but it's a great cheesecake flavour. :)

I'm thinking about using their Chocolate, Caramel, orange and custard with a flavour west butter toffee.

Any of those you would use someone else's

Also just buying a load of individual fruit flavours (now deffo including raspberry.

I use their Menthol and the Eucalyptus & Mint a lot - both are very strong and my go to for those flavours. I like the Shisha Strawberry as well - combine it with TFA Strawberry Ripe and / or CAP Sweet Strawberry depending what I want. I think the only one of theirs I have ever had problems with was the Shisha Orange. They are one of the better brands, imho.

Back
Top Bottom