What's new

inawera horned toffee

aye, unless it’s a typo of horner, as @knome suggested. maybe the highland toffee is known internationally. it’s good stuff if you like a chunk of sugary, buttery caramel stuff.

anyway, i would recommend this concentrate. i’m wondering if it might be the key to a recipe for tablet. it’s not far off, just needs something to dry the flavour a bit and add a different mouthfeel...

I would think it is .... like Highland Shortbread or Cornish Ice Cream.

I don't know what 'tablet' is though.

I have Hangsen toffee, is that useless? On the plus side, apparently it's a bit like butterscotch, which I've run out of, and adding cream to the Hangsen Toffee would make it a bit more like Horned toffee?

it could be worth a try. i dislike flavours that taste different from what they are named as, though. you could just pick this one up, only a quid for ecig store, when you’re next ordering flavours.
I would think it is .... like Highland Shortbread or Cornish Ice Cream.

I don't know what 'tablet' is though.

the only way i could describe it is similar in some way to highland toffee, but dry and crumbly. it’s excellent stuff.

upload_2021-3-4_14-0-35.jpeg

'Fresh' had good things to say about it on noted.. (36:21) He said he used in in his sticky toffee pudding recipe.

'Fresh' had good things to say about it on noted.. (36:21) He said he used in in his sticky toffee pudding recipe.

I've seen some of this guys recipies on elr but imo I'd not be inclined to listen to anyone that mixes live then posts their recipes straight afterwards.
He might well know what he's doing but .........

As for Hangsen theyve been making juice way before most people started vaping including me so at least 9 years.
They developed all of the imitation cigarette juices back in the day and renamed them like Lambert's were called Rainbow for aome reason.
I recently picked up three of their creams and the Italian one is very good.
Need to get using it a lot more.

As for Hangsen theyve been making juice way before most people started vaping including me so at least 9 years.
They developed all of the imitation cigarette juices back in the day and renamed them like Lambert's were called Rainbow for aome reason.
I recently picked up three of their creams and the Italian one is very good.
Need to get using it a lot more.

I've got the Hangsen Flue Cured and it's excellent, I think they used to do a tobacco eliquid called Storm and it was very good., They also used to do an excellent RY3 concentrate but not seen it for years, not since Cloud 9 rebranded to Creme De Vape, I really miss it.

Back
Top Bottom