What's new

Inawera Cactus

Mine are rebottled in elfc bottles. It’s just the standard tips, similar drop size to the FA bottles and the ones chef’s, bestcig etc use.

It's a staple in a lot of my mixing. 0.5% adds a nice juiciness to fruits.

I've also gone through a lot of grack and recently this recipe which is stunning.

I played with it a bit - it's good with fruits, particularly grape - adds a juicy mouthfeel

But I'm such a tobacco guy i didn't touch it at all this summer. Found Lovage, does a similar thing for tobaccos...

I played with it a bit - it's good with fruits, particularly grape - adds a juicy mouthfeel

But I'm such a tobacco guy i didn't touch it at all this summer. Found Lovage, does a similar thing for tobaccos...

Lovage? Is it the flavorah one?

I often use FA ozone and zen garden in small amounts to enhance tobacco flavours. Ozone in particular can change flavours quite a bit. It’s quite a strange one.

Lovage? Is it the flavorah one?

I often use FA ozone and zen garden in small amounts to enhance tobacco flavours. Ozone in particular can change flavours quite a bit. It’s quite a strange one.
Yes, FLV Lovage - Chris Kopel put me on to it. I love it with NETs

[Edit]

Made me think of the following quote (probably paraphrased)

'Yeah, you've got to wet 'em up a bit'

Proper bonus points if anyone knows the film

Last edited:
Yes, FLV Lovage - Chris Kopel put me on to it. I love it with NETs

[Edit]

Made me think of the following quote (probably paraphrased)

'Yeah, you've got to wet 'em up a bit'

Proper bonus points if anyone knows the film

I might pick some up. Just ordered some flavours the other day, as well. But I’ll make a note for the next order.

I have some flavorah basil that @instantlady sent me a while back. It’s very strong, I’ve used it in dessert flavours and tried tiny amounts in dry tobacco recipes, it adds a little kick.

I use it for adding a juicy mouth feel, essential in my fruit salad blend.

This is not finished, but I have been test vaping it, and it's decent, needs the cactus for sure.

0.60% Cactus (Kaktus) (INAWERA)
1.25% Mango (Costarica Special) (FA)
1.00% Pineapple Juice (VTA)
1.25% Raspberry Shisha (INAWERA)
1.50% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Back
Top Bottom