What's new

Inawera Cactus

zouzounaki

Olympian
I’ve has a 10ml bottle of this for a while and had forgotten about it until the other day. I mixed up a 10mp bottle with 10 drops of the cactus. It’s quite strange, but interesting. I think I like it. It reminds me a tiny bit of fa cucumber.

Do any of you use it, and if so, what kind of blends do you make? I’m trying to think of ideas for this stuff.

I use it quite a lot, mostly in tiny amounts just to bring some juiciness to fruit flavours. Definitely a mouth-feel thing for me, I find it a bit unpleasant when its strong enough to actually taste it.
I think it goes best with berries, and apple flavours.

And of course, its in Grack Juice if thats your thing. (not really mine, but the missus like it)

Grack juice? I’ve never heard of that.

I quite like the flavour of it. It’s like a non sweet fruit.

I’m thinking this stuff might have limited use other than fruit flavours though. I was hoping to get some alternative suggestions.

I got some when @Mr Numpty posted the Grack recipe and I've been using it on and off since.

It's very powerful and I'm down to 0.5%, mixed with other exotic fruits. Your 10 drops works out to around 2% and it will overpower almost anything.

My current one is:

FA Lychee 3%
FA Pear 2%
INW Cactus 0.5%

I've been playing with it recently thanks to @Rob and cactus juice.

So far, it's more of a background note for me to add to other fruits.

Working on one recipe using it, done 3 revisions so far. Need to sit down and vape it and make notes on it.

I like it though, seems its quite a punchy flavour. Had to take it back a little.

I got some when @Mr Numpty posted the Grack recipe and I've been using it on and off since.

It's very powerful and I'm down to 0.5%, mixed with other exotic fruits. Your 10 drops works out to around 2% and it will overpower almost anything.

My current one is:

FA Lychee 3%
FA Pear 2%
INW Cactus 0.5%

Aye, I mixed the 10ml up just to test it by itself and thought I’d go quite strong. I like the flavour, it’s quite strange, but nice.

So, drops of pg flavour work out at about 2% for 10 drops in 10ml? I use drops quite a lot with strong additives but have never really had much idea of the volume.. I just use them with flavours that I know how strong I like them by drop count. Like condensed milk, licorice etc. I have no idea of the % I like these at, could only say so many drops per 10ml.

Aye, I mixed the 10ml up just to test it by itself and thought I’d go quite strong. I like the flavour, it’s quite strange, but nice.

So, drops of pg flavour work out at about 2% for 10 drops in 10ml? I use drops quite a lot with strong additives but have never really had much idea of the volume.. I just use them with flavours that I know how strong I like them by drop count. Like condensed milk, licorice etc. I have no idea of the % I like these at, could only say so many drops per 10ml.

Just based on those 10ml INW bottles, which work out to around 50 drops per ml.

Back
Top Bottom