What's new

I'm getting fed up mixing.

Aye, because Derren Brown is carrying out a mass hypnosis exercise on all vapers who mix their own liquids. It’s been going on for years and appears to be working.

Although I reckon if he was so good he would easily be able to make us all believe he isn’t bald rather than having to shave his hair off.

Here’s my experience: I quit mixing.

99% of what’s on ELR is garbage. 99% of the diy ejuice reddit is bros trying to sound intelligent by throwing 30 concentrates in a bottle and writing an essay about it.

Too much hassle, took too much time out of my life. Now I just buy shortfills and add nic. And the occasional 30ml pack of Manabush.

Honestly. Given the quantity of concentrates I was buying I’m not convinced it’s made that much of a dent in the wallet either.

Aye I agree, @eightbitraptor about online recipes and suchlike being junk. I don’t think I’ve ever mixed one, I don’t bother with them and just mix according to my own taste. For me it’s fun to mix once every couple of weeks and our schedule is such that at least a few days every week I have 2 or 3 hours to myself in the house after work. I could see it being a bit of a pain for someone with more commitments and a hectic lifestyle though.

Aye, because Derren Brown is carrying out a mass hypnosis exercise on all vapers who mix their own liquids. It’s been going on for years and appears to be working.

Although I reckon if he was so good he would easily be able to make us all believe he isn’t bald rather than having to shave his hair off.

The point of the video was because most mixers think steeping works, therefore others are afraid to question it. I'm questioning it! I've followed 40 recipes. Most garbage.
I make 10ml. Try them the next day in a 4ml tank. (ok I give them a day's steep) They usually taste average to garbage.
I then stick them away in a dark place for a couple of weeks or months. Try it again (thinking fuck, I suppose I'll have to try that shit one again to see if it's changed). They never have an amazing transformation. Some become slightly muted but that's common with certain fruits?
I wish I had stuck to shortfills but now have about 100 concentrates that I will have to try to get some value out of.
You never know, one day I might know what I'm doing.

Aye I agree, @eightbitraptor about online recipes and suchlike being junk. I don’t think I’ve ever mixed one, I don’t bother with them and just mix according to my own taste. For me it’s fun to mix once every couple of weeks and our schedule is such that at least a few days every week I have 2 or 3 hours to myself in the house after work. I could see it being a bit of a pain for someone with more commitments and a hectic lifestyle though.

Yeah I agree. I was mixing for 2 years or so and experimenting with flavours was fun while I could make time for it. But with a baby in the house now it’s not really something I want to spend time doing.

Also, honestly I just wasn’t ever very good at mixing anything tasty, even when I tried to make my own recipes so a lot of juice went down the sink.

For me shake n vape is a myth i have never been able to taste any juice i mixed without a steep. Kanzi is a one shot made from strawberry, kiwi and watermelon. Being a fruit recipe people harp on its shake and vape. No fucking way leave it 4 weeks and then try it it's excellent.
ELR you need to know who's recipes to look for i can give a tip go on flavour boss and look at the one shots and who makes them then google the name and eliquid recipes you can then find some decemt recipes to make and not just the ones that are used by flavour boss, darkstar etc.

Back
Top Bottom