What's new

I'm getting fed up mixing.

assume away .. far away .. if you cannot comprehend what I'm trying to say or just don't believe that's fine .. your choice

Of course I can comprehend it. I asked you to explain how it provides any benefit. But you don’t seem to be able to.

lol you are a noob.. how long have you been vaping ? 2-3 yrs if that
Are you laughing at someone for been a "noob"? Not sure that's very nice all because you can't prove your not full of shit oh and I've been around for between 6 and 7 years and even I think you made it up [emoji23]

Ha ha so everybody should microwave their juice then cool it before they add nic because @flearider says so and he’s an old timer. And he says somebody somewhere with an unspecified juice company said the words “heated vat” in a youtube video. Ok, I’ll do that then. lol!

Back to the point of the thread...
That lychee is super strong, it’s very prominent in that kiwi/lychee mix ( some people hate the taste, I personally love it) that’s a STRONG mix, so it may pay to try it with slightly less flavour at first? As for the blackberry, it works brilliantly with that apple one I did, but a bit boring on its own.

I just used flavour apprentice suralose (its purely a man made sweetner) I’ve never used Ethyl Maltol (even though I have a bottle) From what I’ve heard, it’s more of a flavour enhancer than a sweetener, and supposedly not so great for fruits....so I’ve always avoided it.

Thanks @doobiesnax yeah i'm not very keen on lychee so i might skip that. Then again, sometimes things like that make all the difference, like adding mustard to a cheese sauce so maybe i will give it a go.

Thanks for the heads up with the EM, i thought I'd read that it was sweetener so just stopped reading. Probably explains why my creams are sickly sweet and my fruits are naff!

Are you laughing at someone for been a "noob"? Not sure that's very nice all because you can't prove your not full of shit oh and I've been around for between 6 and 7 years and even I think you made it up [emoji23]
and if I give a shit what you think ? fuck me this place is full of bellends

Back
Top Bottom