What's new

Ideas on INW tobac and Strawberry shisha %?

Tazz

Legend
Hi people. Got some INW tobacco smoke prune (sounds odd huh!), INW strawberry shisha and FA cream on the way with an order.
I know zero about the tobacco prune one other than i read somewhere it was nice. Recomended % for it though varies wildly. Same for the Strawberry shisha and the FA cream. Got them just to fill an order really for free postage but thought id try them.
Anyone used them, liked them and know a % i should start at?
Cheers.

which fa cream ...cream fresh 0.5-1% usually works for me inw shisha straw depends how your mixing it 2% mixed with other strawberrys and 4% on its own.
all strawberrys tail off so if your doing a custard or yoghurt or something that needs a good steep leave the strawberry out and add it a week before you use it.

Great, thanks for that info. Yeah Fresh cream. I do have a FA strawberry sitting doing nothing as it tasted like Strawberry chupa chups, i dont like that false strawberry flavour, neither did the misses. I heard the Shisha was really close to the real deal, more so than others. Ill be using Cap Vanilla cupcake v2 or Cap new york cheesecake v2 with the Shish and cream. Thanks, helpful info.

Great, thanks for that info. Yeah Fresh cream. I do have a FA strawberry sitting doing nothing as it tasted like Strawberry chupa chups, i dont like that false strawberry flavour, neither did the misses. I heard the Shisha was really close to the real deal, more so than others. Ill be using Cap Vanilla cupcake v2 or Cap new york cheesecake v2 with the Shish and cream. Thanks, helpful info.
In that case you'll prob find cap sweet straw and tfa straw ripe quite candy like and false so if you want to mix them for more flavour go for tfa strawberry or fa strawberry @4% with the shisha. But if you ask me they're all quite candy like.

Thanks mate for the info on strawberry. Found an old reveiw on the INW tobac smoke prune, done a number of yrs ago by a member Bryan123456. 3% seemed the best to him. Smoked prune flavour :18: Hope it's as good as I've heard.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom