What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I got nicotine and base and Now?

And yes just add your flavour, then nic with a separate syringe, cap on and shake the crap out of it, just incase you don't know, fruit flavours take a day or two to steep and custards and bakery need a few weeks at least.

Also shake your nic before you use it because nicotine has a habit of collecting at the top in it's suspension.

That's the one is only 250 ml
1493146398430.jpeg

I'd check out darkstar for nicotine and Pg and VG in the future, very good quality and great prices [emoji106]

It's ok for a short time, but nicotine leaches into plastic, I'd get a glass bottle to put it in, also when you have half a bottle left the air in the bottle will oxidize the NIC and make it go bad, that's why it's good to split it down into smaller glass bottles.

It's ok for a short time, but nicotine leaches into plastic, I'd get a glass bottle to put it in, also when you have half a bottle left the air in the bottle will oxidize the NIC and make it go bad, that's why it's good to split it down into smaller glass bottles.
Ok thanks, i will try to source at list small glass bottles

Back
Top Bottom