What's new

How to get that fizz in your blend

I don't know if it helps or not but one of the new flavours I'm waiting on from chefs vapour contains triacetin too and it's the sweet tarts flavour which should be a sort of fizzy candy. I'll let you know if it has that fizz factor, cos it might be the missing link!

Purplefowler Because of life getting in the way - in a big dramatic way - this week, I still haven't mixed my new flavours yet to try the fabled 'Swedish fish fizz' or the high % of malic acid method :(

However, I did find the real 'Sweet Tart' candies last night on a website that does proper Scottish sweeties (mmmm, Edinburgh rock and tablet, food of the gods) and American candy - I always wondered what on earth sweet tarts were as the photo they use with the juice looks like some sort of cereal!
http://www.allmarksweets.co.uk/giant-chewy-sweet-tarts/ they also sell Nerds - I love them, haven't been able to find them since I left the West Country .... and there go the last of my teeth ... :D

@Purplefowler Because of life getting in the way - in a big dramatic way - this week, I still haven't mixed my new flavours yet to try the fabled 'Swedish fish fizz' or the high % of malic acid method :(

However, I did find the real 'Sweet Tart' candies last night on a website that does proper Scottish sweeties (mmmm, Edinburgh rock and tablet, food of the gods) and American candy - I always wondered what on earth sweet tarts were as the photo they use with the juice looks like some sort of cereal!
http://www.allmarksweets.co.uk/giant-chewy-sweet-tarts/ they also sell Nerds - I love them, haven't been able to find them since I left the West Country .... and there go the last of my teeth ... :D
Oooh I've not tried chewy ones! You didn't used to go to the garage in old sodbury did you? It's brilliant, just a tiny privately own fuel stop but when you go it they sell loads of American sweets and drinks and stuff at 1/2 the price anywhere else did (although tea I seems to be bringing it into their shops and online now too).

Oooh I've not tried chewy ones! You didn't used to go to the garage in old sodbury did you? It's brilliant, just a tiny privately own fuel stop but when you go it they sell loads of American sweets and drinks and stuff at 1/2 the price anywhere else did (although tea I seems to be bringing it into their shops and online now too).

errm .... not since the 1970s when as kids we used to go swimming at the leisure centre in Yate every week! I think it's changed a wee bit since then :lol1:

I never get down to the West Country these days, no longer have a licence thanks to the epilepsy & I think the OH being from Norn Iron prefers to go North when we do go anywhere as he melts in the heat! :eyeroll:

Liking the sound of this, keep us posted. I have gone for sherbet lemons :-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

So I’ve come to realise I can’t seem to find Triacetin glycol anywhere! I’ve had a look everywhere but no joy, I’ve tried TFA Champagne and it tasted so flat, I need a new idea.

Back
Top Bottom