What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to fix harsh tasting DIY eliquids?

This might be too obvious, but if you're using nicotine, then it might be the nicotine strength or even the brand/quality of the nicotine that you're using.
You could try making it at 0mg to rule it out, and then add your nicotine in after like a shortfill

okay its been a long while since I've reported back on this so here it goes........Ive made 2 different versions of the neon cream and been vaping on one of them which is a lot better now.
So the first mix is the one I mentioned on here which I had problems of harshness with. I made a 100ml batch of it and slightly tweaked the recipe with the percentages and I also added 1% of MTS. The result is a lot better, after 2 weeks of steeping I can vape it much better now without coughing my lungs out. I need to lower the lime though as its overpowering the other flavours.

The 2nd mix I tried it a little but needs to be steeped more, that one has bav cream in it so hopefully that will iron it out in the coming weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their input, really appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom