What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How much liquid roughly will this concentrate produce

You will be able to make 150ml of finished eliquid mixed at 20% but your ratio is gonna be PG heavy

You will be able to make 150ml of finished eliquid mixed at 20% but your ratio is gonna be PG heavy
is it possible to get more liquid if i was to mix it 80/20 or another mix ?. Thanks for the fast reply also its much appreciated

is it possible to get more liquid if i was to mix it 80/20 or another mix ?. Thanks for the fast reply also its much appreciated
Most of there flavours are weak so need mixing at 20% you could mix it at 15% and get 200ml but I wouldn't be using a premixed 70/30 base you really want you VG and PG separate [emoji5]

Most of there flavours are weak so need mixing at 20% you could mix it at 15% and get 200ml but I wouldn't be using a premixed 70/30 base you really want you VG and PG separate [emoji5]
Oh how come it is better to have them seperate just out of curiousity and how much concentrate approximately you think it would take to make around a litre of liquid. Thanks again mate i appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom