What's new

How long can you store nicotine

I totally agree that storage for long term must be done in glass bottles. Nicotine in pure form can be stored for up to 10 years away from sunlight and in cool conditions. In case of nicotine juices it all depends on the carrying liquid. VG usually has a 2-3 year shelf life. So that shelf life (of VG) will affect the mixture as well. On the other hand PG can go up to 10 years which is the maximum lifespan of nicotine.

I bought 1 litre of 72mg nicotine [pg] in January 2016 and put it into ten 100ml dark bottles then into fridge, still seems ok, down to last 100ml so might need to order more sometime but is it only available in 10ml bottles now? not sure, thanks

I bought 1 litre of 72mg nicotine [pg] in January 2016 and put it into ten 100ml dark bottles then into fridge, still seems ok, down to last 100ml so might need to order more sometime but is it only available in 10ml bottles now? not sure, thanks
I'll PM you.

I’ve just got back into mixing- 72mg nic from before the TPD.

It seems the same as when I used to use it, it has been kept in a cool dark area though (the freezer then a cupboard, like a body in a documentary) but still perfect.

Back
Top Bottom