What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How long can you store nicotine

thanks for that info, ive been making a point of buying base liquids in bulk so storage will be an issue for me, ill have to clear out some space in the fridge or buy one of those mini fridges to store it in

Thanks op and others, thanks POTV and thanks to the search bar ( was about to post...no need ).
I have plastic bottles in the freezer unopened, plastic in the fridge unopened, and plastic in the cupboard steeping or unopened.
I am worried about a possible ban/4mg limit coming into force, but no way will i revert to smoking again, and no way will i stop wanting and using nicotine: so i am stocking up. And i suddenly thought, what if i was completely wasting my time because of spoilage.
I think i may only buy plain nic base in the future for storage....flavours will always be available easily, sweeteners etc, and of course vg and pg. But i LOVE some of the premixed. I think maybe flavoured is bound to spoil faster than plain. And i did not think about plastic being leached into my juice...but maybe the fridge and freezer will limit that, and stuff in the cupboard doesn't stay more than a week or two.
Thanks again POTV people.

I am looking at decanting into glass Grolch bottles for storage in a fridge.

Now that's a nice and practical idea :grouphug: and fun emptying them ;) . Going shopping tomorrow, added beer to the list...

Thanks for the good info, I have 4l to take care of, came just right :P

As long as you're not tempted to put the Grolsch bottles in the freezer - don't think the rubber seals will cope too well with being frozen.

I might be a little concerned about interaction between the rubber and PG or nicotine as well, but providing they're kept upright it shouldn't be an issue. Only real problem I can see is getting the nic out of the bottles afterwards, they're quite tall so unless you decant into a smaller bottle using a funnel...

Back
Top Bottom