What's new

How long after mixing

I did for a year, still have plenty. I find with freebase i tend to vape constantly all day long while with salts i vape a bit, then put it down for a while, than after a while vape again, then put it down, etc.

Plus the strength i vape at is pretty harsh with freebase, end up with the same discomfort as im experiencing now (might partly be the juice as well, dunno

I do know there is gonna be plenty of 0 nic juice to try out with soon, so might someday experiment further.

Just recieved my box full of little glass bottles to make into my own nic shots, so whatever. There are only about half a dozen different brands of nic salts here, altho there r also synthetic brands as well, much more expensive tho.

Its only been a day and wheezing is completely gone, so it'll be easy to test stuff

Edit; The real solution is to simply lower my nic level. It will solve most of the prob just by doing that (and make everything cheaper)

Wow, so place i got the 0 nic juice i had added different nic salt to is having half their inventory effected next week.

I just spoke to the place i have been getting the weezy juice from and apparently they are completely unaffected since they have had their juices registered for at least 4 or 5 years. So business as usual.

I'm still gonna get a half liter of emergency nic, just got 75 little glass bottles to do it, but totally surprised.

Sorta dont believe the person I was talking to, but have enough juice here to have time to figure out options, i guess i'll know sept 10th if their website is still up

Crazy days...

Back
Top Bottom