What's new

How long after mixing

Jd_

Achiever
How long after mixing up a bunch in a larger bottle should i let it sit before transferring it to a few smaller bottles?

Its 60vg/40pg, used 100%vg nic (never doin THAT again, that stuff is like syrup)

It was 2 parts juice to 1 part nic, 90 ml total

What kind of flavour profile is it?

Fruit tends to be a shake and vape, therefore decant as and when.

Custard / puddings tend to require at least a month.

@Jd_ if your using salts (I think you are) then it won't change from the second you mixed it so do what you want with it because it's ready now

@Jd_ if your using salts (I think you are) then it won't change from the second you mixed it so do what you want with it because it's ready now
I was mostly wondering cause the nicotine vg was so thick it seemed like it would float to the bottom for a while. Not really concerned with flavor. Took 60 ml of juice with like 15% extra flavor, not a shortfill, then added 30 ml to it, so its pretty much flavorless

What kind of flavour profile is it?

Fruit tends to be a shake and vape, therefore decant as and when.

Custard / puddings tend to require at least a month.
Its a light tobacco flavor, barely there to begin with, now diluted (i have some inawera concentrate now tho, so i might break off a cpl 5 ml bottles, add a few drops and see what happens) its always just been about the nicotine tho, just wanna make sure the nicotine, vg, pg is all even. Dont really have anything to blend it up with either

Edit: we dont have shortfills or nic shots here (as far as i know) so had to kinda wing it

Tobacco probably needs 4 weeks +.

I now just go by a squirt of flavour into 500ml, topped with PG / VG, makes life so much easier :D

Need to do daily shakes for about 10 minutes to get everything mixed and brewing together.

You're really not missing anything with the nic shots.

@oldhippydude vapes subtle flavours so may be able to assist with mix ratios / flavours.

@Crewella possibly, or she will know who will.

@StrawberryRipple can provide links for mixing calculators, recipes.

If you're worried about the VG nic separating just warm the big bottle up in warm water & shake well to get it mixed & then transfer to small bottles. Being warmer it should flow a lot better.

If you're not concerned with flavour, then just warm and shake before you decant into smaller botles, as above.

I swear by my little mini electric mixer. Takes a lot of the grunt work out of getting the ingredients to mix together better. It won't completely remove the need to steep certain juices but I find they need a lot less time to steep than just shaking the recipe by hand.

my advice would be, if you’re not concerned about flavour then don’t bother adding any.

you could also stir it with a little glass stick before you decant it.

Back
Top Bottom