What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How easy is it to mix nicotine and a concentrate into a PG/VG mix?

Basically no all concentrate are different anywhere between 15 and 25% from what I've seen
Can you add more concentrate after the steeping period or is that likely to mess it up? I guess there is no harm in using 20% concentrate?

Now the TPD is less than a month away i figured its going to be cheaper and easier to go down this route rather than stocking up on 10ml bottles!

Moolah is reccomended between 15 & 25% so yeah - first mix at 20% will be right in the middle and you can go up or down next time...

tbh mate its easier and more convenient to buy and mix your own pg/vg you are already measuring and mixing three ingredients (base mix/nic/flavour) all you are doing is adding one more (vg/pg/nic/flavour)
if you buy a 70/30 mix once youve added flavouring at 20% and pg nic @3mg your finished mix mix will no longer be 70/30 it will be roughly 53/47

and if you mixed the same 70/30 base mix at 24mg using pg nic and 20% flavour it would end up about 33 vg / 67 pg

so as you see premix base mixes in fact are harder to use than just using separate pg and vg from the start as it cocks your ratios right up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom