What's new

How easy is it to mix nicotine and a concentrate into a PG/VG mix?

jezza

Postman
As the title says really, thinking about buying a PG/VG mix and adding a concentrate and nicotine.

Question is how much 7.2% nicotine would i need to in a 60 ml mix to make a strength of 0.3?

You would need to add 57.5ml of your PG/VG mix and flavouring combined to 2.5ml of 72mg nic to make a 60ml bottle at 3mg

As the title says really, thinking about buying a PG/VG mix and adding a concentrate and nicotine.

Question is how much 7.2% nicotine would i need to in a 60 ml mix to make a strength of 0.3?
I'm thinking you need to be a bit clearer on your goal? is this 0.3mg you're after or 0.3%?
Why bother buying a PG/VG mix, just buy the seperate bottles, much more flexible as you can adjust the ratios to suit your individual tanks.
There are lots of E-liquid mixing calculators available - including one here on the forum but for a 60ml mix you need...
Capture.PNG

I'm thinking you need to be a bit clearer on your goal? is this 0.3mg you're after or 0.3%?
Why bother buying a PG/VG mix, just buy the seperate bottles, much more flexible as you can adjust the ratios to suit your individual tanks.
There are lots of E-liquid mixing calculators available - including one here on the forum but for a 60ml mix you need...
View attachment 124160

Great, thanks for your help! It will be the first time ive mixed so i want to start off simple and easy by getting the PG/VG pre mixed! Im going to be aiming for 3mg nicotine strength and buying the concentrate flavour already mixed.

I tend to only use my Super Mini, Baby Beast or Crown Tank and a 70/30 mix works well for me on them all which is another reason why i going to buy it pre mixed.

You would need to add 57.5ml of your PG/VG mix and flavouring combined to 2.5ml of 72mg nic to make a 60ml bottle at 3mg

Easy as that? Does that mean for the super intense 24mg nic strength its 20ml of 72mg Nic?

Ah in that case no problem, the mix in my example uses 15% flavouring which is what I find works for me with Vampire Vape concentrates...

Im gu
Ah in that case no problem, the mix in my example uses 15% flavouring which is what I find works for me with Vampire Vape concentrates...

Imgoing to be using Moolah Money by Money Shot, i guess 15% is the recommend for most concentrates?

Im gu

Imgoing to be using Moolah Money by Money Shot, i guess 15% is the recommend for most concentrates?
Basically no all concentrate are different anywhere between 15 and 25% from what I've seen

Back
Top Bottom