What's new

how do you label your diy juice bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Gray

Initiate
hi all
im just wondering how you label your juice bottles, do you print from computer and use sticky tape or use a hand held lebel maker like brother etc.
also what info do you put on the lebel.
im neer to making my first juices just waiting for a few bottles etc,
Graeme

If it's for personal use, hand written note simply saying "Flavor - nic level - pg/vg" and then sticky tape it to the bottle, completely covering the paper so any accidental drips don't soak in and wipe out the ink.

If I'm sending it to anyone I print off a proper label with the following:

LazyVape Cafe logo(for the cafe I'm STILL trying to get started)
Flavor
Nic
PG/VG
Date mixed
any additives(koolada, ethyl maltol etc)

Done on sticky labels and whacked on the bottle.

Hi @graemeh As I use the E-juice Me up calculator, the date I created the recipe and the name of it is saved as a file in the programme. So I just use a small piece of paper with an abbreviation of the liquid and the date and just sellotape it on, it`s then easy enough to cross reference it if I need to.

I did get a label maker which was great but it ran out so now just a bit of paper and Sellotape. As long as it sticks, that's all that matters :)

Thermal label printer (not affected by drips). Juice name, date, strength, PG/VG ratio, icons and warning (just in case). If I mix for friends, same details, but with a use by date as well as I tend to make them 100/250ml at a time. :D

I wanted to print some sticky labels off how would I go about it??

Hand written. Name (and batch # if applicable), nic strength, pg/vg ratio, date. I keep a log of every ingredient that goes into every mix, so I can refer back to that if/when required. Also, don't write the labels until the juice is finished, so you know what you've made, as opposed to what you started out thinking you were going to make, which is usually but not always the same thing.

Bit of paper and sticky tape with the name of the juice and date when it was made.

thanks for the answers, thermal printed etc sounds nice but bet its not cheap.
hand writen with my hand writing is out of the question, so guess i will print out and sticky tape it
seems most talked about calculator is ejuice me up so i will ust that one,
name date vic pg/vg sems all i need to know on label.
hmmm maybe a little picture too, hmm my own logo, hmmm ill sell it,, hmmmm ill start a shop, hmmm a factory .
:imstupid

Thermal label printer (not affected by drips). Juice name, date, strength, PG/VG ratio, icons and warning (just in case). If I mix for friends, same details, but with a use by date as well as I tend to make them 100/250ml at a time. :D
just out of curiosity what model and how much would do the job?
Gulp you make 250ml at a time you are a factory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom