What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How do you know when its time to make more juice? (Mixing rhythm)

Various Reviews

Postman
I know some people make a lot of juice at once, but I use low percentages and if I leave a juice steeping for over 5 weeks, the flavour disappears substantially. I was wondering if anyone has a rhythm every few weeks as to make more juice so this doesn't happen to them where the flavour doesn't disappear but there's been an optimal amount of aging where the flavour shines. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I just can't seem to get a good rhythm/judgement down as to when to make more I always over shoot and make too much or too little. I vape around 10-15ml a day. Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated even though this question is rather ridiculous lol

I know how much I get through (roughly) a week (about 70ml) and I know how long I like to sleep certain flavours for so I can work it out. For instance I have an RY4 recipe that needs at least 3 weeks. So when I have ~250ml of juice left I’ll mix up a batch, that way it’s ready around when I need it.

Ofc I also have a mint candy based recipe that is a shake n vape that I can whip up in a pinch if I forgot to make something else or my timings are wrong.

Same as above really.

Know how much you use, and how long whatever recipe you're using takes to be vapable for you and work from there.

Most of what I do now is shake and vape, but most taste better after a few days to a week.

I mix in smallish amounts, only 50ml bottles, and one lasts a week or so, so 3 or 4 of those in different preferred daily vapes get mixed, and a week or so before they will run out I'll mix again, but it's more of a, eh look, thats nearly gone, I like that one, time to make it again.

Then I might mix up something different if I fancy a change in between, that will add another week to my supplies, do that a couple or few times and that's a month of extra juice to consume, this is getting out of hand, then you don't like the older daily vape juices much, so you mix your fresh juices and have these part bottles laying around, onmygod, what have I done, may as well just kill myself at this point.

As long as you have the diy stuff there and something you can shake and vape I don't really see the point in worrying about having a huge 'stock' of juice premade, although it usually works out there there is always something kicking around, I could probably stop mixing today and not have to for 2 or 3 months just by using up part bottles that are kicking around the house, even if 'older' juice isn't to my taste.

I see people mixing a litre of this and that and think, christ, long before I even make a minor dent in it I'll be wanting to vape something different, I don't know how people can have a single juice they use day in day out for months on end

you do not want to vape juice more than 5 weeks old.
Work out how much you vape in an average month.
Mix this amount every month on mixing day eg. first Saturday of the month.
Start this process when you have a weeks worth of juice left.

you do not want to vape juice more than 5 weeks old.
Work out how much you vape in an average month.
Mix this amount every month on mixing day eg. first Saturday of the month.
Start this process when you have a weeks worth of juice left.
[emoji15] 5 weeks !! Get out of it. I've got juice that's nearly a year old and it's fine. Well and truly steeped [emoji38]

Depends what the op likes though I suppose [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom