What's new

(NO NEED FOR AN) Honest alternative to Darkstar

Yes I do, it's pretty good actually, fully itemised. Transaction Id and paypal invoice id have both been sent :-)

Yes I do, it's pretty good actually, fully itemised. Transaction Id and paypal invoice id have both been sent :-)
Once u make contact hey may be able to check it back against his records and sort it out. I have used him a few times and never had a problem and delivery was always good

I have nothing but good things to say about Darkstar,every purchase i have made has been through paypal,always receive an email from both paypal and DS.Quick delivery and top quality everything.

Hey,

Around July last year I thought I'd have a go at some DIY mixing, so I duly placed an order with Darkstar for some base and some flavours. The Darkstar website didn't seem to register the payment I made through paypal, though did charge me! I contacted Darkstar through the website, I email Rob directly through the email address attached to the transaction and called a few times but got no response. Nor did I get any supplies or a refund! I few things happened at home round the time that put it out of my head and I missed the paypal refund deadline as well. Thought I'd try mixing again the other day and remembered the whole scenario but obviously I'd like to do business with a vendor that isn't just going to rip me off and ignore me this time!

Can anyone suggest somewhere honest that provides good quality base/flavours at a decent price?
The cig store. Fantastic prices, excellent customer service and my go to place.

For example I ordered off them a month or two back, couldn't remove a one shot from my basket and ended up buying it. I messaged them and they just refunded the money for it rather than ask me to send it back!

Just highly recommend them and their prices are as cheap as anyone

Hey,

Around July last year I thought I'd have a go at some DIY mixing, so I duly placed an order with Darkstar for some base and some flavours. The Darkstar website didn't seem to register the payment I made through paypal, though did charge me! I contacted Darkstar through the website, I email Rob directly through the email address attached to the transaction and called a few times but got no response. Nor did I get any supplies or a refund! I few things happened at home round the time that put it out of my head and I missed the paypal refund deadline as well. Thought I'd try mixing again the other day and remembered the whole scenario but obviously I'd like to do business with a vendor that isn't just going to rip me off and ignore me this time!

Can anyone suggest somewhere honest that provides good quality base/flavours at a decent price?
ive been using dark star like many others for a long time with zero issues so ive never had to contact them.
but have also used everything liquid as posted above and they are top draw good stuff just a bit more pricey.
id have no issues ordering from either:)

I use darkstar for all my pg/vg/nic and everything has been 100% even to the point where it's been at my door the next day 2or 3 times only problem I had was a broken bottle of pg took a picture emailed them and boom new bottle at my door next day didn't even get a reply to email...just fixed the problem blood quick...id try again and set up a account.

Final update on this, Rob sent through a refund yesterday, and I've ordered with them again. I'm guessing it was a bug somewhere between Paypal and Darkstar in the end. When I placed my new order the old one appeared in my basket again (I guess this was stored alongside my account server side, as I'm using a different device now). I deleted the old items and tried to check out through paypal again, it gave me the "Invoice already paid" error and wouldn't let me pay for the new order :( . Used the credit card in the end, hopefully I get a new invoice ID with the next order and it's back to smooth sailing.

I have used Darkstar a lot, always a flawless experience and excellent customer service if anything goes wrong....

I have to give my support to Darkstar they have always replied to my emails in minutes and provided really good customer service. When I made a mistake with my order they were quick to help and have gone above and beyond for me. From my experience they are a great company, they were very generous with me. Glad to see the problem was sorted I take the the complaints of fellow apes very seriously.

Back
Top Bottom