What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Home made magnetic stirrer

Care to? I've made over 200ml's of juice in different sized batches, and what I have used so far is just as good as what I buy from the shop. Got a couple of other recipes steeping away at the mo, and so far they are smelling gorgeous. I usually mix at 60/40, but the batch I made a couple of days ago was 50/50, so I'm yet to try that one.
In regards to what you say, I think you'll need more than a good swirl to mix the 50-60mls that I mix at a time. Having built this, and with respect, seeing how good this works, I'll keep this over a milk frother, and I think leaving this to stir for 20-30 mins while I clean up, ensures that it is thoroughly mixed, reducing the steep time, and saves me standing there holding the stirrer. Nothing worse than getting bored standing/sitting there holding a stirrer and getting juice that hasn't mixed properly.
It's what you want to do at the end of the day. The manufacturers of mixed juice will use some kind of mechanical stirrer to make large batches that are as near as identical to previous and future batches, and as quickly as possible.
Lol, this is a keeper, and I'm already planning a double stirrer to make larger batches :D

Back
Top Bottom