What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

HiLiQ??

carl cipriano

Postman
(Link removed)

I am about to place an order with them - before I do though, I just wanted to check here and see if anyone has ordered any DIY supplies from them in the past? They appear to be professional, above-board etc....they have a 1-888 number, and I have been able to speak with them on the phone, they promptly reply to emails, and their website appears quite professional....however, as this is a completely unregulated industry, I figure the best way of researching a company like this is by asking around in places where ppl may have had some experience with them in the past....good, bad, indifferent....any input would be appreciated....thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carl, I think you've become our steady client. Shame, I only see it by now but thank you for mentioning and for trusting us eventually. Regards, Ryan

Only (almost) 3 years late @ryanohryan! Shame the OP hasn't logged in since 2015 [emoji1]

Glad to hear he's become one of your regulars [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom