What's new

Help with Nic

Razuddin

Postman
Peeps,

I bought this nic a year ago from lubrisolve. Used it once and left it in a dark draw, away from heat. Its now turned a dark brown colour. Can i still use this?
20180323_182513.jpg

@Razuddin If it doesn't smell peppery it may be ok. Nic oxidises over time, hence the recommendation to store it in a freezer. Make a 5ml sample at your normal nic strength & pg/vg (no flavour) and try it. If it's harsh & peppery to vape then it's shot. If not use it but store it in a freezer.

Your gna laugh at me bud, but i cant tell if the smell is peppery or not. Its a strong smell, just cant work out if its peppery

Get some ground pepper. Smell one, then the other. If they smell the same or similar, then it’s likely peppery smelling.

@Razuddin just mix a small amount to test but if there's a strong smell chances are it's shot. Nic is pretty odourless normally. Try this after you've stopped sneezing :D

Tried sniffing pepper, the nic doesnt smell too much like the pepper. Its hard to describe chaps.

Gna mix up a 10ml batch now. If it fails,il know for sure i guess.

Thanks chaps

Good luck. I’ve never had nic go like that, but the only nic I keep out of the freezer is in brown glass. Only one way to find out!

Didnt end up mixing it up. Will have to do it tomorrow.

If anyone has any suggestion nic in the uk, please pm me.

Only 10ml 18/20mg Nic shots available legally now. Somebody may pop in and pm you with info but discussing sources is frowned upon now :(.

Back
Top Bottom