What's new

Help!! Please

nikewatch

Postman
Right weird one here...I just opened a new bottle of homebrew liquid...smells bit funky but OK still good...first vape fine next one a bit funky but OK....look at the coil and the cotton is going orange...this is my go to mix so I know I did it right anybody got any advice??

Right weird one here...I just opened a new bottle of homebrew liquid...smells bit funky but OK still good...first vape fine next one a bit funky but OK....look at the coil and the cotton is going orange...this is my go to mix so I know I did it right anybody got any advice??

Cant help but wanted to say the orange wick happened to me yesterday!

Cant help but wanted to say the orange wick happened to me yesterday!
Bugger just really weird.......you know how cotton in an rda goes after being left for a few months and then you remember it and it's like stale and orange...but after half an hour bugging me something rotten

Bugger just really weird.......you know how cotton in an rda goes after being left for a few months and then you remember it and it's like stale and orange...but after half an hour bugging me something rotten

I hear you.

I was using a different type of cotton when I spotted the fake tan effect, my juice hasnt changed in months lol

I hear you.

I was using a different type of cotton when I spotted the fake tan effect, my juice hasnt changed in months lol
That's peculiar...I wish I could say it was different anything but it was a bottle from a large batch I made a few weeks ago....boo ah well

Back
Top Bottom