What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help Please how to combine to get to 6mg

Presumably, that if i were to combine all the 9 bottles together to get 4.5mg overall?

If I wanted to achieve 4.5mg then I’d need to add 40ml of 18mg Nic shots to each of the zero nicotine 120ml leaving the 6mg Nic already in bottles aside then see how that vapes?

Are you saying you want to try a sample at 4.6mg? If so just mix a small sample of 7ml 6mg pre made, and 2ml 0mg pre made.

Right I think I'm confusing things a bit lol. 2 options:

option 1 mix it all and add 12 nic shots, this gives you 1200ml @ 6mg but will reduce the flavour slightly, to make a small sample to try:
mix 7ml 6mg pre made, 2ml 0mg pre made and 1ml nic shot

option 2 mix it all without using nic shots at all, this gives you 1080ml the same flavour but 4.6mg nic, to make a small sample to try:
mix 7ml 6mg pre made and 2ml 0mg pre made

hope that helps bud

Right I think I'm confusing things a bit lol. 2 options:

option 1 mix it all and add 12 nic shots, this gives you 1200ml @ 6mg but will reduce the flavour slightly, to make a small sample to try:
mix 7ml 6mg pre made, 2ml 0mg pre made and 1ml nic shot

option 2 mix it all without using nic shots at all, this gives you 1080ml the same flavour but 4.6mg nic, to make a small sample to try:
mix 7ml 6mg pre made and 2ml 0mg pre made

hope that helps bud

And with option 2. How much Nic would I need to add to get it back up
6mg overall?

Thank you dude, you and everyone have been so helpful!!!

What calculator are YOU using btw? Is available online?

I normally use this one but seems to be off with calculations after reading replies and other helpful links

https://indejuice.com/nicotine/
Hey bud with option 2, you just need to add the 120ml (12 bottle) of the nic shots to get it back up to 6mg (back to option 1). I'm just using a desktop calculator mate, I work in engineering with a chemical processing department, so I do these sorts of calcs all the time! :)

Hey bud with option 2, you just need to add the 120ml (12 bottle) of the nic shots to get it back up to 6mg (back to option 1). I'm just using a desktop calculator mate, I work in engineering with a chemical processing department, so I do these sorts of calcs all the time! :)

Wooooah nice job. I work for...erm..uuuh a major supermarket pmsl

I’m gonna play some caution here I think...after having time to read all the useful replies and treat the 7 bottles and 2 bottles exclusive of each other. I suppose my main interest was seeing if the flavour would be less compromised by combining all the juice together but I reality it won’t really matter as we’re dealing With the same volumes of ejuice and nic shots....

that calulator you posted doesnt seem right, If I put in 100ml zero nicotine, 10mg nic shot, desired ni 5mg it tells me to add 75ml. Clearly I need to dilute the nic shot 1:1 to half the noctine, so I should have to add 100ml. I wouldn't trust that.

Back
Top Bottom