What's new

Help Please how to combine to get to 6mg

Louay

Postman
hi guys, not sure if I’ve posted in the correct place so I’ve put it here and Newbie questions so here goes...

I’ve the following soon to be with me

7 x 120ml bottles of stock ejuice @6mg nicotine already mixed in

2 x 120ml bottles of same stock ejuice @0mg (zero nicotine)

I’d like to combine the 9 bottles to create 1080ml total and want to achieve 6mg overall.

The stock ejuice is a 80/20 vg/pg and the 10ml Nic shots I have to hand are 18mg also 80/20 vg/pg

Can somebody help me achieve the above? Is there a calculator someone could show me how to use or could someone be kind enough to show me the calculation? How many Nic shots would I need to add etc?

Would appreciate any help guys.

Any questions just ask

Thanks

Lou

hi guys, not sure if I’ve posted in thecorrect place so I’ve put it here andNewbie questions so here goes...

7 x 120ml bottles of stock ejuice @6mgnicotine already mixed in

2 x 120ml bottles of same stock ejuice@0mg (zero nicotine)

I’d like to combine the 9 bottles to create 1080ml total and want to achieve 6mgoverall.

The stock ejuice is a 80/20 vg/pg and the10ml Nic shots I have to hand are 18mg also 80/20 vg/pg

Can somebody help me achieve the above? Is there a calculator someone could show me how to use or couldsomeone be kind enough to show me the calculation? How many Nic shots would I need to add etc?

Any questions just ask

Thanks

Lou

hi guys, not sure if I’ve posted in thecorrect place so I’ve put it here andNewbie questions so here goes...

7 x 120ml bottles of stock ejuice @6mgnicotine already mixed in

2 x 120ml bottles of same stock ejuice@0mg (zero nicotine)

I’d like to combine the 9 bottles to create 1080ml total and want to achieve 6mgoverall.

The stock ejuice is a 80/20 vg/pg and the10ml Nic shots I have to hand are 18mg also 80/20 vg/pg

Can somebody help me achieve the above? Is there a calculator someone could show me how to use or couldsomeone be kind enough to show me the calculation? How many Nic shots would I need to add etc?

Any questions just ask

Thanks

Lou

If my math is correct you add 80ml of the nic base to your 240ml then that would bring the unmixed juice to 6mg

Then just add the two mixed juices together

Alternatively there is a calculator attached to the forum that is really straight forward and a great help.

If my math is correct you add 80ml of the nic base to your 240ml then that would bring the unmixed juice to 6mg

Then just add the two mixed juices together

How did you arrive to 80ml? Thanks for your reply

the easiest way to understand shortfills is
50ml zero + 1 x 18mg nic shot makes 60ml at 3mg (100ml + 2nic is 120ml 3mg)
40ml zero + 2 x 18mg nic shots makes 60ml at 6mg (80ml + 4nic is 120ml 6mg)

but it all depends on the original zero juice as a few suppliers will make the40ml slightly more concentrated on flavor strength so when the nic bottles are added it will not weaken the flavour.

are they home brews where someone has mixed for you or did you buy from a shop as thats illegal in the uk now. it also depends if they used 7.2% nicotine or nic shots for the pre mixxed bottles.

anyway if the zero bottles are 120ml then you need to remove some and leave 80ml of zero juice and add 4 x 18mg nic shots to make it 120ml at 6mg
it may taste slightly weaker on flavour though as i mentioned above.

if the 120ml bottles are full of zero then ignore above and wait for someone that actually mixes and can work it out more precise for you.

How did you arrive to 80ml? Thanks for your reply
Lol well I certainly won't dazzle you with my mixing prowess here.

Basically I use 60ml fills of 0% nic juices and have to add 20mls of 18mg nic to get my 6mg mix that I want .

I just multiplied it to get to the volume you wanted .

Back
Top Bottom