What's new

help me increase nicotine strength plz dudes!

Mustafa128h

Initiate
hi guys

ive got quite a few 10ml and 30 ml bottles of 3mg e liquid juices

i recently bought some 10ml bottles of nicotine 100%vg 15mg/ml

i was wondering how can i go about adding some of the nicotine to my already made 3mg bottles

say i want to increase the nicotine from 3mg to 4.5mg in a 10ml bottle how much should i add?

ive had a look at the online calculators but it looks jibberish to me

hope someone can guide me or tell me if this is not even possible because the e liquids are pre made

why 4.5 is that, 3mg doesnt give me the fix i need and 6mg is too harsh on my throat.

please help

IMG_20171202_193008.jpg
15ml last me like 3 to 4 days at 18mg MTL with a 1.5 ohm build and .6 aio coil head. I vape 3 mg in most of my other devices.
Disreguard I'm not sure how I jumped to this post , apologies.

why 4.5 is that, 3mg doesnt give me the fix i need and 6mg is too harsh on my throat.
Same here,sweet spot for me is 5mg.

To convert your juice from 3mg to 4.5 mg take 9 mls of the juice and add 1 ml of the 15mg nic this will bring you very close to 4.5mg and minimal flavour loss,so to convert 30 mls take 27 mls and add 3mls nic etc.

Same here,sweet spot for me is 5mg.

To convert your juice from 3mg to 4.5 mg take 9 mls of the juice and add 1 ml of the 15mg nic this will bring you very close to 4.5mg and minimal flavour loss,so to convert 30 mls take 27 mls and add 3mls nic etc.

thanks so much man, how can i learn how to work this all out by myself?
i just bought some 10ml SAMPLE bottles of puppie slushie and they are all 0mg, so how much 15mg/ml nicotine liquid should i add to these 0mg 10ml bottles to make them 4.5mg

Your very welcome there are loads of mixing calculators about but these exist more for creating juice from scratch rather than for ammending existing juice, POTV calculator is pretty good,link underneath.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/mixing-calculator.php

thanks dude, im gonna try make sense of it all, its kinda confusing right now

but one last bit of help please, could you tell me how much 15mg/ml 100vg nicotine i should add to 10ml of 0mg to bring it to 3mg and how much to 4.5mg

once i add it, do i just shake them like mad and its done? or do i need to leave it for a certain time for them to settle

i could probably use simultaneous equations to work it from here onwards

I can make an equation up for you if it would help? Some people don’t like maths though?

Add 2 mls of nic to 8mls of your 0mg juice to get 10 mls @ 3mg.
Add 3 mls of nic to 7 mls of juice to get 10 mls 4.5 mg.
hope that helps,goodluck with your mixing and have a merryxmas.

*edit* adding too much nic to strengen the juice will in turn dilute the flavour but going 0-3 mg hopefully you wont notice too much flavour drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom