What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

help im stuck

It's always good to check, like I said... I wasn't 100% sure. Certainly not offended by you checking I wasn't talking shite. :)
Cheers Simon. I saw the replies but couldn't get me poor head round it cause I didnt think about adding base as I didnt see any mention of base.
I thought I'd ask just in case. As it turned out I was throwing a wobbly lol

Cheers Simon. I saw the replies but couldn't get me poor head round it cause I didnt think about adding base as I didnt see any mention of base.
I thought I'd ask just in case. As it turned out I was throwing a wobbly lol

You know what's odd, I didn't even consider anything else, I just worked out how much nic for 30ml to be 25mg and completely ignored the rest of the equation! any more than that and I probably wouldn't have been able to get my head around it either. :D

You know what's odd, I didn't even consider anything else, I just worked out how much nic for 30ml to be 25mg and completely ignored the rest of the equation! any more than that and I probably wouldn't have been able to get my head around it either. :D
I was trying to work it out as a shortfill because I didnt see any mention of base mix being added. That's why i questioned it
The more i thought about it the more i ended up being away with the fairies lol.
Main thing is everybody's figures stack up and Sam is a happy bunnie

so... you're vaping 25mg huh @Shetland Sam

Salts or freebase? .. is that for a pod? .. or just trying to cut down on overall juice consumption by upping the nic?

so... you're vaping 25mg huh @Shetland Sam

Salts or freebase? .. is that for a pod? .. or just trying to cut down on overall juice consumption by upping the nic?

I've been on 20mg nic salts for ages really. when I start work I'll need to get the nic in quickly when I can so I though I would up the nic level. luckily I have a supply of 72mg nic salt. and I wanted to treat myself to some prime vapes as I've not had any in ages.

multiples of 6 is the easiest way for me to work it out. so for example, 24 is 1/3 of 72, so for whatever amount you are mixing, 1/3 needs to be nic to make 24mg.

multiples of 6 is the easiest way for me to work it out. so for example, 24 is 1/3 of 72, so for whatever amount you are mixing, 1/3 needs to be nic to make 24mg.

yeah... but he wanted 25mg just to be difficult. :D

Back
Top Bottom